Langsung ke konten utama

Recipe: Yummy Zucchini Pizza Boats

Zucchini Pizza Boats. Really I was skeptical about these before trying them myself, but I'm hear to tell you my entire family loved these! That is including two picky eater kids, a husband that doesn't like veggies, myself (and I am a pizza snob. Fully loaded with sausage, mushrooms, peppers and olives, it's a lower-carb, lower-calorie way to enjoy pizza and sneak some extra veggies into your diet.

Zucchini Pizza Boats I am a five year old at heart. Every time I see cute food, a cute craft project, or anything cute in general, I immediately fall in love. Lay the zucchini boats/rounds onto a baking. You can have Zucchini Pizza Boats using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza Boats

  1. You need of Zucchini.
  2. You need of Olive oil.
  3. It's of Salt,pepper, garlic salt.
  4. Prepare of Pizza sauce.
  5. You need of Cheese.
  6. Prepare of Mushrooms.
  7. It's of pepperoni.

Place zucchini halves in a small baking dish. Spoon pasta sauce into zucchini halves. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Zucchini Pizza Boats - My list of simple and healthy recipes.

Zucchini Pizza Boats step by step

  1. Wash, cut off ends, then cut down the middle.
  2. With a brush put Olive oil on them.
  3. Add,Salt,pepper,garlic powder do each one to taste.
  4. Bake or grill. bake - 450 for 20 - 30 mins till the zucchini is soft this would be good grilled too. While it’s cooking cut pepperoni in half and cut mushrooms in small pieces and any other veggies you have. I went easy and only used mushrooms. (Can add meat, sausage, bacon, Canada bacon, pineapple,make it all meat, all cheese whatever you like).
  5. After the zucchini is cooked let cool for 10 mins or so then add the Pizza sauce,cheese mushrooms, pepperoni.
  6. Put back in oven or grill till cheese is melted and mushroom are cooked about 10 mins at 350 (keep an eye on it).
  7. I used my toaster oven for this... but think this would be so much better on the grill or in a smoker (it is winter when I made this).
  8. Notes - you can use whatever cheese and any veggies just make sure you cut them up small to fit on the zucchini (this is the cheese I used it’s my favorite).

Zucchini Pizza Boats--need to make asap😍. Zucchini Pizza Boats ~ if you're craving pizza but not the carbs, these are definitely the answer. Be the first to rate & review! Turkey pepperoni, olives and diced tomato fill these stuffed zucchini boats. Ricotta and melted mozzarella cheese make this a fun twist on pizza without all the carbs.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Easiest Way to Make Perfect Potato Pizza for Breakfast

Potato Pizza for Breakfast . Mashed Potato Pizza is CONFUSION cuisine. I love potatoes in every shape, color and form. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Nor are there any limitations to what you can include atop your pie. Go for classic breakfast fare, like bacon, eggs, potatoes and cheese; think outside the pizza box and mix your pizza toppings into a muffin or. I make this creative baked potato pizza for Super Bowl parties. You can cook Potato Pizza for Breakfast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Potato Pizza for Breakfast You need 1 of Medium Potato. You need of Grated Cheese. It's of Tomato Sauce. You need 2 of Sausages. It's of Mozarela. Prepare 1 of Egg. The sour cream, bacon, onions and cheese make every bite taste just like a loaded baked Baked Potato Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Served it as a breakfast pizza, family and ...

Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Meat lovers pizza

Meat lovers pizza . Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot sausage! I'm back with another homemade pizza recipe. I just love making pizza from scratch now, because it's so easy and you can top it with whatever your heart desires! Since those meats are already cooked before being added. Make your own hearty pizza featuring ground beef, Italian sausage, pepperoni, salami and Canadian bacon--sure to grab the attention of the meat lovers at your table! Warning: the following pizza is neither low-calorie nor low-fat. You can cook Meat lovers pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Meat lovers pizza Prepare 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust. Prepare 1.5 cups of pizza sauce. You need 1-8 ounce of bag shredded mozzarella cheese. Prepare of Italian herbs and garlic powder. Prepare of Pepperoni. Prepare 1/4 cup o...

How to Prepare Perfect Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza

Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza . Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula. Veggie Pizza With Ranch Dressing And Cream Cheese Recipes. Join us in watching one of our first cooking shows. When I do find them, I buy them. There is nothing that I have found that I like better to bake with in the oven then the PC stoneware. My sister hosted a pampered chef party a couple of weeks ago and I totally was not expecting to walk away with a fabulous recipe. You can have Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza You need 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese. Prepare 1 can of flat cressent roll dough. It's 1 tsp of dill weed. Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise. Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper. You need of Any diced vegetables you like. You need 1 clove of garlic pressed. It doesn...